- Take the mung bean-sized Silky Eye Gel with the ring finger, rub the fingers of the two ring fingers with each other to warm the Silky Eye Gel, making it easier to be absorbed by the skin around the eyes.
- Use the ring fingers to gently pat the Silky Eye Gel on the skin around the eyes.
- Start from the bottom of the eye and press gently from the eye Jingming Point to the end of the eye. Then gently press from the top of the eyes from the inside out.
- Use the middle finger to start from under the brow and gently press. Then along with the eye frame, press gently from the inside out.
- Using your middle finger, gently press the Yingxiang points on both sides of the nose to promote blood circulation to the eye skin.
Tips to all:
- Thought that not need eye care when young.
- Do not use facial care products instead of eye care products.
- The skin around the eyes is very thin and requires an appropriate amount of eye gel.
- Eye massage will be the best method of eye care, especially the eye bags and dark circles.